The Innovation Awards are returning to kbb Birmingham 2020 - explore and be inspired by the very latest in innovation across the kbb sector.
All kbb Birmingham exhibitors are invited to enter their inventions for consideration by an expert panel, with entries ranging from products and components to manufacturing techniques that are breaking boundaries and sculpting the future of the market.
The 10 short-listed finalists will be displayed in an inspiring showcase at kbb 2020. The judges’ finalist, as well as the People’s Choice Award winner will be announced on Tuesday 3rd March 2020.
Entry Criteria: A new method, idea or product that has launched since March 2018
Entry Deadline: Friday 17th January, 2020
The Judges for the 2020 Innovation Awards include:
- Amanda Hughes, Experience Centre Manager at Blum
- Andrew Davies, Managing Editor at Taylist Media
- Colin Wong, Kitchen Designer
- Richard Hibbert, Managing Director at KSL Sudbury and KBSA National Chair
- Andy Bishop, Creative Director of kbb Birmingham